Thursday, June 7, 2012

May 19, 2012 part 1

On May 19th, the girls woke up early to head to get our hair done for the most important day of all.  Katie, Lindsay and I head to pick up Karevi at her house.  Secretly hoping I could catch a glimpse of Josue before we were to be married.  Karevi had come out with a love letter to me from Josue.  Lets rewind quick, I had an idea to give Josue little notes all week leading up to the big day expressing why I was so excited to get married.  I had been doing this and nothing was coming from him, I became bothered that he wouldn't show(as in letters) that he was so excited to get married.  I threw a little fit but this letter totally made up for it!!
We got our hair done and the girls couldn't understand why I was so calm.  I just figured if it wasn't done that morning then it wasn't going to get done.  We headed to Park City to the church, we were supposed to be there by 12:30 and none of us had even left Heber until 12:30.  Once we showed up we were the first ones there so we decided that we needed to celebrate quick with some champagne.  We weren't allowed to have it in the church so we just downed a few bottles in the parking lot!

Once we got inside we all started to get ready.  Then the nerves hit me I was starting to freak out a little.  Its a weird freak out to explain, I wasn't nervous to get married I was more nervous for the 200 people to have their eyes on us.  I thought I would forget my vows, that I would cry.

 We all got ready and then the bridal party got lined up out in the foyer and I was left in the dressing room ALONE.  I kept peaking trying to see Josue but he was not in my sight.  There couldn't have been anything worse I thought.  I paced back and forth, I prayed, and paced some more.  I felt like I was in there FOREVER, when it was only really like 10 minutes but that was pure torture.  Then the time came for my dad to come and get me, we got lined up and the doors opened to a room full of the most important people in our lives.  My dad just kept telling me to breathe and we could do this.  Once I saw Josue up there in his Tux my nerves were instantly calmed.




After the ceremony and pictures the bridal party had some time to burn before the reception so we decided to go have a cocktail at Maxwells.  I would have never thought I would go to a bar in my wedding dress but it made memories for all of us.
My parents had arranged for a car to take me and Josue everywhere we needed to go.  So the girls had my car and from the pictures below you can tell they had a blast


 Pictures from the bar!
 Me and my big bro.  Who now calls me his big sis because I got married!
 Our whole group had the nastiest shots called blow job shots and your supposed to do them without using your hands only your mouth.  This is what it resulted in!
 My twin boys and me!!

Then it was onto the reception!

My amazing cake!!
The jeep boys! Love them!
Daddy Daughter dane
Turned into full family dance!
my amazing bouquet!!
This day wouldn't have been possible without these 2 people!
Lucky to have them in my life!!

complete explanation of our dance moves!


























More to come once we get more from our photographer!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post!! so Cute!! Congrats! You guys are so cute together! Hope all is well, can't wait to see more pics of that wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful bride! Congrats to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything about this day! You guys looked amazing! Amazing party! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!!!! You guys are soooo cute! Your day looks like it was wonderful! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete