Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Baby....Boy coming May 2013

In September we found out I was pregnant.  A huge amount of joy came into our lives.  I had/have been feeling fabulous the whole entire time.  In October, I got extremely sick, puking for days and everyone around us was positive I was pregnant.  I wasn't going to let the cat out of the bag until we had seen a doctor.
To tell our parents we went to Josue's moms house and she had been sort of sick too, Josue was like "Mom, are you pregnant?" "No just not feeling great" Next thing out of his mouth was..."Well we are!!!" They were beyond excited for us.  Next it was off to my parents house.  If you know me I can't keep ANYTHING from my mom.  My brother had come up for dinner too.  We were all having dinner, so Josue decided to put the ultrasound picture under the salad bowl.  No one moved the bowl and it was killing me. I just kept hiding behind my hair I was so nervous to tell them.  So my dad finishes his dinner and goes to the living room.  At this point I have maybe said 5 words all dinner.
Josue decides to lift the salad bowl and try and get anyone to notice it.  First person to notice is my brother, he was in complete shock.  No way...next my mom goes...what is that?  Then everyone was so excited.
Here is the first picture of our little guy!!
 Then around 12 weeks we went back to the Dr.  This time Josue got to come with me to see the Ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat!

We were then headed to California for Thanksgiving to spend it with my extended family and we knew we couldn't keep it from anyone.  On Wednesday we showed up with these shirts on. At first Josue had his shirt on and I was bundled up with a jacket.  My cousin's wife Julie was like what does your shirt mean! From there everyone was so excited and it was nice to finally relax and be open with everyone!!

 Then last week we found out it was a baby boy.  I was in shock, I was like 95% sure it was a girl and had sort of convinced Josue it was a girl.  Everyone wanted a boy so I figured it would be a girl.  Throughout this whole process I was saying that it would save me tons of money if it were a boy because the girls clothes are so much cuter!  We are over the moon with this new addition that will be joining our crazy mix the end of May!  Josue is the sweetest guy throughout this whole thing! He is going to be the best daddy in the whole world! This little guy is a lucky guy!  When she said it was a boy he was over the moon with excitement and hasn't wiped the smile off his face for days!!
 Here is the latest belly shot.  Here I am at 20 weeks!! Half way there! Hoping I keep enjoying this all as he grows and I get bigger!

Hopefully I will keep up with this blog more with updates on this little guy! Went to the Dr today and everything is looking good and he even bounced off her hand while she was feeling around for him! I can't wait to start feeling him move and having Josue get to feel too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment